Sunday, February 20, 2011

the explorer coaster

This is one of my favorite sets --(warning: you might read that a lot around here)! There are a few special places that I will always hold dear - St. Bart's where we honeymooned, Knoxville, TN - where I went to college, Michigan, Chicago, the list goes on! This set serves as a little memento to those special places in our lives.

Where are your favorite places?

Prices are as follows, and you can order them here:
4 coasters- $22
5 coasters - $24
6 coasters - $26

Here are a few examples of some of the map sets I have made so far!

* * *

{knoxville, tennessee}





{south korea}




{san francisco}



{michigan}



{chicago}





{st. louis}

2 comments:

  1. fantastic! I love them and the new blog looks great!! my list would include the Mitten as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! And... S.Korea?! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete